What: Vendor Booth at Welby Days
When: Sat., Sept. 14, 2019, 9am-2pm
Where: Welby Community Campus (outdoor marketplace, ballpark, & playgrounds)
(Assumption Church’s Main Parking Lot)
2361 East 78th Ave., Denver Co 80229
You are able to bring a 10x10 tent and Tables and chairs (tents, chairs and tables are not provided).
* Vendor space is limited! First come, first serve! Hurry and reserve your space today!
* Event starts at 9 am, ends at 2pm
* Setup begins at 7:45 am
* Registration increases to $50.00 after Sept. 1
* No guarantee of availability for registrations after Sept. 1
* Fees are non-refundable
* Reservation requires full fee payment
* Larger spaces can be requested for an additional fee (please inquire at the time of your reservation)
* Event will take place rain or shine
Welby Days Vendor/Booth Registration
Welby Days Community Market
Saturday, September 14, 2019 from 9am-2pm
Vendor Registration Form
Event Location: The Heart of the Welby Community
Assumption’s Main Parking Lot
2361 East 78th Avenue
Denver Co 80229
Vendor cost: Registration is $50.00 after September 1, 2018.
Registration deadline is September 9, 2018.
Registration deadline, up to and including the day of the festival, depending on space availability.
Fees are non-refundable, & no space will be reserved without payment.
(A larger space can be requested for an additional fee, please inquire at the time of your reservation, if needed).
~ Vendor space is limited! First come, first serve! So hurry and reserve your space today!
~ The event will start at 9 a.m. and will go until 2:00 p.m. (you may start setting up as early as 7:45 a.m.)
Each vendor must provide his or her own 8 ft. table, chairs, and table covering(s) and you may use up to a 10 x 10 canopy, if you would like.
There will be no electrical outlets available.
Each vendor is committing to:
- Printing/Distributing or emailing the promotional flyer to a minimum of 25 people.
- Also to having their displays set up by 10am, and remain set up until 2:00 p.m.
Tear down and exit the premises no later than 4:00 p.m.
**Vendors are asked, but not required, to make a donation from their proceeds, to the Assumption Community for sponsoring this event. The church and school make it possible for needy families of the community to keep food on their tables, and much, much more.
To learn more about this or any of our other events, you may contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is a farmer’s market, with food, produce, local services, business/vendor booths, and a children’s section with games, face painting and more.
This event is scheduled rain or shine. All registration fees are non refundable.